brenna aubrey

Announcing GIRL GEEK: A Web Serial

Subscribe to my occasional author newsletter to find out more information about a free web serial prequel to At Any Price

* * * * *

Girl Geek

GG iBooks

The Story of Eloisa and FallenOne

Sign up to subscribe to the newsletter

18 comments to “Announcing GIRL GEEK: A Web Serial”

1. Delores J Ward
      · June 24th, 2016 at 4:43 pm · Link

Can’t stand to wait for the whole prequel…..LOVE that you are doing it this way !

• Brenna
      1.1
        · June 24th, 2016 at 9:15 pm · Link

❤️ So glad you’re enjoying the fun new format! So am I !!

2. Cindy
      · June 24th, 2016 at 7:12 pm · Link

I’ve read all of these books so far and love the characters. I like Girl Geek so far too and can’t wait to read the whole story.

• Brenna
      2.1
        · June 24th, 2016 at 9:16 pm · Link

so glad!!

3. Cindy
      · June 24th, 2016 at 8:55 pm · Link

That was too short! I just can’t get enough of Geek Girl! Please update soon!

• Brenna
      3.1
        · June 24th, 2016 at 9:17 pm · Link

Coming soon!!

4. Liz
      · June 25th, 2016 at 2:56 am · Link

When by the end of the page, there’s an involuntary grin on your face, you know you like it!

• Brenna
      4.1
        · June 25th, 2016 at 12:39 pm · Link

thrilled that you enjoyed it! <3

5. Deanna Dale
      · June 25th, 2016 at 6:55 am · Link

oh I also love it so far — can’t wait to read the rest. Not to rush you or anything but please hurry the next part :) Thank you!!!

• Brenna
      5.1
        · June 25th, 2016 at 12:40 pm · Link

So glad! I’ll do my best but you are probably anticipating the wedding book too and currently that one is taking more of my time because it needs to be finished much sooner :D

6. WANDA
      · October 22nd, 2016 at 2:05 pm · Link

Wonderful story line but I can not down load Adam side from kindle no option download given week after release

• Brenna
      6.1
        · October 22nd, 2016 at 3:46 pm · Link

The bonus scenes for AT ANY PRICE are definitely available on Amazon : http://amzn.to/2dYZlKX

7. Kelly
      · January 9th, 2017 at 7:28 am · Link

Love these stories!!! So glad I stumbled on them….I’ve read all 5 books in the last 5 days as well as the web series! Already pre-ordered the next two!!! I Couldn’t put them down! Will we see after the wedding and Kat’s books anymore of Jordan and April? I have soooo many questions after I finished their segment!!

• admin
      7.1
        · January 9th, 2017 at 9:28 am · Link

Hi,
      Brenna’s on a internet sabbatical right now trying to finish up the latest book, so I’ll have to answer for her. You will be seeing more from Jordan and April, though I don’t know when. Brenna will have to answer that.

Jeff
      Assistant to Ms. Aubrey

8. Sherri
      · April 2nd, 2017 at 12:14 pm · Link

I love the Geek Girl prequel. Love the characters and how they enter act between each other. Waiting patiently for the next installment.

• Brenna
      8.1
        · April 4th, 2017 at 11:10 pm · Link

Sherri, I’m so thrilled to hear that you’ve been enjoying the prequel! It’s been so fun to go back and revisit this part of their lives and set up the main events of AT ANY PRICE and lay down the groundwork. I hope to be able to add lots more little details in the revision, too. :D . Wishing you all the best! ~ Brenna

9. Shoshana
      · April 15th, 2017 at 8:54 am · Link

Will this be a book when it’s done? I would love to have it on my kindle. I love your books.

• Brenna
      9.1
        · April 15th, 2017 at 8:56 am · Link

Yes it will !! I’ll be revising and editing it completely and then making it available in the stores like all the other books :D